Monday, August 13, 2012

Lemon Ranch Chicken

Long time no post... Sorry about that! I've been busy/ lazy/ uninspired. I really haven't been up to much lately. The Hubs was off of work for the month of July so with him being home I didn't really do much crafting. Now that he is back to work since school started I can get the creative juices flowing again.


I was looking through some old pictures and realized I never posted this recipe I made up for lemon ranch chicken. I don't know about you, but I LOVE chicken! It is so easy and usually is the cheapest meat. I'm always looking for new ways to make it to change things up. So one day I came up with this Lemon Chicken Ranch recipe.
More after the jump




Ingredients:
4 Chicken Breasts
Lemon Juice
1/4C Italian Bread Crumbs
1/4C Dry Ranch Seasoning, I based it off this recipe
1/2t pepper


 In a glass pie pan mix together bread crumbs, ranch, and pepper.

Rub chicken with lemon juice
 Mix in with the dry mix. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes. It was a nice easy chicken dish!

(Sorry no final product picture, we chowed it down to fast to take a picture)
 I served it with this Primervera Veggies with rice I bought on clearance one day for $.75. It's pretty good.

I hope you and your family give it a try and enjoy it. 

~CJ


LInking to:
 Blissful55
SixSistersStuff.com
button

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for stopping by. New followers are always welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...