Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Fun with Foam

The other day I bought some foam sheets from DollarTree. 

Photo courtesy of DollarTree.com
They come in a pack of 32 for $1. I was trying to think of something fun and outdoors to do with them. My little bug loves being outside, but it's hot in AZ so we thought we'd test these in water. Come to find out, they stick pretty good to windows when wet!

Just DIP IT

And STICK IT

He thought this was so much fun! I cut up the foam sheets into thirds, so we only used 5 sheets, but it still gave him 15 pieces to make art! These are reusable to. We've played with them 3 different times.

~CJ


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for stopping by. New followers are always welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...