Thursday, May 24, 2012

Chicken Ranch Pasta

I almost missed another day for my goal of a post a day in May. Weekends excluded of course, who wants to "work" on weekends???

Here is another recipe that is a huge hit. Every time my mom has it she says, "you have to give me the recipe!" This ones for you Mom!!!

Chicken Ranch Pasta
1 Pkg. Pasta (Bowtie and Penne are my favorite for this)
2-3 Carrots, chopped
1/2 package of frozen broccoli
1 1/2C Ranch Dressing (Add more if seems dry)
(This recipe is the basic version. Add different veggies and see what your family likes. Zucchini, peas, etc.)

Cook pasta according to packaging.
Cook broccoli & other frozen veggies (I throw carrots in too)
Mix everything together and keep in fridge for around 30 minutes or longer. Serve cool.


(Sorry for the pictures, I'm so bad when it comes to food. I eat and forget pics!)

~CJ




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for stopping by. New followers are always welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...