Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happy New Year!

Wow I really slacked off at the end there. New Year= New goals! I love this time of the year. Yes I'm sad all the Christmas stuff is packed away and that cheery anxious feeling is gone, but in it's place is a new anxious feeling. The feeling of a clean slate. I'm really excited for my New Year goals this year because I feel like I am a lot more excited about them this year. They seem more manageable.

I've come up with 5 goals I would like to accomplish this year. I will share them with you next week (Monday-Friday) and the resources I have found to help me with them. I'm super excited and since I've chosen a few of the common Resolutions I'm hoping I can inspire and help you in your goals. The best way to accomplish goals is to talk about them and have support right? Thanks for being my support. Feel free to return the favor I'd love to hear about your goals this year!

~CJ

Quick Link to my goals:
Food storage
Savings
Weight Loss
Organization
Blogging


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for stopping by. New followers are always welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...