Friday, July 27, 2012

Patriotic Pizza Part 2

Remember my post earlier about the Patriotic Pizza I was testing for a red, white, and blue family potluck? Well for the real deal we decided to step it up a notch. How about a nice American Hero Pizza? Like Captain America???
How fun would this be for a Super Hero Party or just for a fun lunch for your own super hero! I used the same ingredients as here. I used my son's Captain America shirt to get the order everything goes it.
 The Hubs dis a great job at the star don't you think? I was originally going to cut out a star and use it as a stencil, but forgot. I think it turned out great! 
The family was impressed with our creativity!

~CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for stopping by. New followers are always welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...