Monday, November 19, 2012

Applesauce Pork Chops

This is one of those things where you find a recipe, you try it you like it, but it is just too much work and unnecessary things. The original recipe called for things like apple cider vinegar, dry mustard and other things that I don't normally have around the house. That is fine if you are trying to impress food critics. But when it's just my husband and I that is there for dinner SIMPLE is what I'm looking for! So this is my simplified version...


Ingredients:
4 pork chops (I've also done this with pork loin still in the long tubey form)
1 C apple sauce
1/4 C Brown sugar
1/2 t cinnamon

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
  2. Mix Everything together minus the chops
  3. Brush on apple mixture
  4. Bake for 30 minutes or so.
That's it, pretty easy right? You can also make a nice presentation and bake some apple slices with it. I hope you are willing to give this a try. Let me know what you think and any ideas you have to make it even better



.

~CJ



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for stopping by. New followers are always welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...