Is it just me or does bacon make everything better???
If you agree you have to try this recipe!
1 bunch asparagus
1/2 package of bacon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line cookie sheet with foil (You want to use a cookie sheet that has sides to it otherwise the fat/grease will drip into your oven.)
- Cut bacon to your liking. For these I cut the bacon in half lengthwise. If you were making a ton to make it cheaper I would cut in half length and width wise. Just play with it and see what works.
- Wrap asparagus with bacon. ( I wrap 3 asparagus with one bacon because they were pretty thin)
- Place seam side down on foil covered cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes
These pictures are prior to baking. These were a hit with everyone and super easy to make!