Thursday, November 8, 2012

Craft Day 2012

So I am planning a craft day on Saturday, November 17th from 10am to whenever you are finished. If you are near Mesa and want to participate let me know. I will have everything you need to finish the craft that day. If you sign up, please please please don't back out! If you can't come you can still get the kit and make it on your own. Any questions let me know. Here is the list of craft kits I am doing (will be updated as I complete each craft):


Burlap Banner= $3 for 6 pieces .25 for each additional piece
Choose between white, tan, red, black, brown, orange and green. I will have different colors of paint to choose from, but if you want to make sure I'll have something specific let me know what color you want. Also what word you are planning to spell out just so I can make sure I have the letters ready. The pieces will be pre-cut at around 2.5 x 3.5inches.



Santa Frame= $2.50 (5 Available)
3.5in. x 3.5in. opening. Buckle will most likely be different. This was just something I had on hand. (If you don't want to do Santa you can something else you have in mind.)
(I'm going to distress this more, just wanted to give you an idea. Different ribbons available.) 

Burlap Bubble Wreath: $10
Choose between white, tan, red, black, brown, orange and green (refer to picture above)
I'm thinking I will pre-cut the Squares... maybe!


Wonderful time sign= $5 (5 available)
Not done with this one either (Shocking I know). Just picture this on a almond colored board. Will have hooks on the back to hang up on a wall.


Magnet Board= $8 3 magnets included (3 Available!)
Tons of paper to choose from. There is also holes drilled at the top and ribbon to hang it up with.

Snowflake Wreath= $10




I need an order form by November 14th! If possible, I'd love to receive payment then. Or atleast half...

You can email form to craftsbycjg@gmail.com or fb or just give it to me in person.
Click here for an order form

I'm really excited and I hope you are too! Feel free to invite a friend or 2!

~CJ


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for stopping by. New followers are always welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...