20 Questions: The groom was asked 20 questions before hand. At the shower the bride was asked the same 20 questions. The goal was for them to get the same answer. If she got it wrong then she had to chew a piece of bubble gum. To involve the guests I typed up the questions and answers and had each guest read one. It worked out great. Poor Amy, she ended up with 8 pieces of gum.
Here are the questions we used,
1. When did you meet?
2. When & where was your first kiss?
3. When (Bride) was little what did she want to be when she grew up?
4. If (Bride) could burn one thing in your closet what would it be?
5. If (Groom) could burn one thing in (Bride's) closet what would it be?
6. How many guns does (Groom) own?
7. If (Bride) could be any animal what would it be?
8. What is (Brides) best feature?
9. What did you do on your first date?
10. What was (Bride's) first job?
11. What is (Grooms) shoe size?
12. What is (Brides) average bedtime?
13. What is (Brides) least favorite food?
14. What is (Grooms) favorite TV show?
15. Who made the first move?
16. What is (Bride's) favorite Holiday?
17. What is (Grooms) best feature?
18. What are the names of the Bridesmaids and Groomsmen?
19. Who said "I love you first?"
20. How many kids does (Bride) want?
With the invites was sent a recipe card. Guests were asked to fill it out and bring to the shower. We then picked out 2 recipes and they won a prize. Easy peasy!
At the entry way there was a piece of paper for guests to write down their Wedding Anniversary or Birthday on. The closest one to the Wedding date won a prize.
Bridal Shower Bingo- Each guest was handed out a blank BINGO card. I use this website for all my Bingo card needs. Before gifts were opened they filled out their card with what they thought she would be opening (Couldn't write there own) first with BINGO won. We did blackout too, but no one got that.