Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Toilet Paper Tube Necklace

I found this website this morning called no time for flash cards. It has a ton of activities for kids. I came across one using toilet paper tubes. I love this idea because we need toilet paper, but don't really have a use besides filling with dog treats for the dogs. (Need another idea for dogs see this ice lick I made)

Here is what we did. Color the tubes. My little bug was kind of young for this. He mostly just stuck the colored pencils through the tube. Still a fun activity. We even added some stickers!


 Then I cut the tubes into 4 pieces and strung them onto a piece of yarn for a necklace. He loved it!!!
 He especially loved to crumple them together. 

He actually ended up wearing this all day!

~CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for stopping by. New followers are always welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...