Monday, October 15, 2012

5 little ducks felt board song


5 Little Ducks (Please forgive my camera)



I've been wanting to do something like this for awhile, you know make those fun kid songs a little more fun. Since I'm lacking a computer and my little bug is too young to criticize my artwork I just drew my animals. I'm sure you could find cute clip art of different ducks to use.




So I just drew out my ducks and additional steps I need to do is laminate and put something sticky on the back so it'll stay on the board. You can put a piece of felt on the back or I am going to try disposable diaper tabs.

You can do this with any song, I just didn't think I could draw any other animal. Ones I plan on doing:
Frogs (5 little speckled frogs)
Monkey (5 monkeys in a tree/ jumping on the bed)
Barn yard animals (Old McDonald)

That's all I can think of for now. I'll update as I complete them. If you have any ideas leave us a comment. Enjoy!

~CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for stopping by. New followers are always welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...