Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Pipe Cleaner Accessories

The other day the little bug and I played with pipe cleaners. He liked bending them and loved when I made them into accessories! Like these pipe cleaner glasses!
 It took 2 pipe cleaners, one for each "lense" and ear piece. We also made a bracelet. Those were his favorites!
Sometimes I find myself spending too much time doing stuff for me (sewing, crafting, pinterest etc), I leave my bug to entertain himself. I missing out on so much fun and making memories. I'm trying harder to focus on doing fun silly things with him each day!

~CJ

Ps this is my 50th post! Kind of exciting!!! Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for stopping by. New followers are always welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...