Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Emergency Preparedness!

This topic has really been on my mind lately. Last night at my Ward's Relief Society we talked about storing food storage. I'm teaming up with my sister in the next few months to work out making a rotating can shelf.

My goal for 2013 is to really get a 6 month supply. Ideally a year would be great, but I'm starting small. I would say start with a 3 month, but I think if we really needed to we could get by for 3 months. Well minus water!

I came across a blog called Prepared LDS Family. It it a very nice reference, one of those this is what you should buy this month type of things. I'm probably going to be referencing it a lot next year. Here is the link.



Any tips or tricks that you have would be awesome! You can comment here or email me craftsbycjg@gmail.com

~CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for stopping by. New followers are always welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...