Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Card Sketch- CPS #270

I found another blog that does sketch challenges for cards. I love making my own cards.I have even tried selling them, but haven't had much luck. This challenge is card positioning systems CPS #270

Here is the sketch:

Here is my take on it


I have a wedding coming up so I thought I'd make a card for that. I love black and white for weddings. I think the color combo looks so elegant. I just used paper from Michael's, black ric rac ribbon and make some tulle flowers. 

~CJ



Pink Paper Paradise

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the black and white. Saw you on MIM.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful take on the sketch and very strikingly elegant in the black and white. Smiles.
    Thank for joining us this week and good luck!
    Don't forget to check back next week to see if you made my Pick Of The Week!

    Smiles -  Krafty Karen - DT for Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pretty card! I love the black & white. I saw you on MIM.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for stopping by. New followers are always welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...