Friday, June 29, 2012

Red, White & Blue Mantle

Our entertainment center is the perfect mantle height and size. I love it! I  can decorate like a mantle without having a fireplace.

I have some hurricane vases I made that have been empty. I decided I wanted to do a 4th of July themed mantle so I needed to come up with a filler. Trying to use what I already had on hand I came up with tissue paper and I kind of like it.
What do you think? 

So here is my mantle all put together 


The Mickey Mouse book is Ryder's autograph book from our Disney trip in December. It has signatures and photographs in it with the characters. The candles I got from Kirklands when we first got married.

There is the flagprint from the other day. The vase with twigs and cranberries was from Target I bought for someone else but ended up keeping it.

The frame was a Wedding Gift! Love it! I do need to update the pictures though.
What is your favorite patriotic decoration?

~CJ


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for stopping by. New followers are always welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...